We’re only a little more than half way done with 2013, but of course, we’re already starting to think about the cars that will be coming out next year. We looked through Kelly Blue Book’s list of all the cars coming out in 2014, and here’s a list of some of our favorites:
- 2014 Acura MDX – All new from the ground up, the third generation of Acura’s popular 7-passenger crossover SUV will arrive in showrooms this summer with more of just about everything that matters including a more robust structure, enhanced creature comforts, and improved fuel economy.
- 2014 Jeep Cherokee – With its all-new design, this 5-passenger, mid-size crossover SUV rolls onto the scene backing its bold new look with segment-leading levels of capacity, technology, and efficiency.
- 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport – In addition to being the fastest, most agile and most responsive Land Rover in the history of the company, this latest iteration uses the same aluminum-intensive construction found on the just-introduced full-size Range Rover. That transition helps pare some 800 pounds off its curb weight compared to the current sport model.
- 2014 Lexus IS Series – In addition to a major platform revamp, the new IS Series boasts a considerably higher visual profile that extends well beyond the adoption of the division’s new signature spindle grille.
- 2014 Infinity Q50 – This stunning 4-door melds riveting style elements with advanced technology and exceptional dynamic characteristics in a way that Infiniti believes will set new benchmarks for the mid-size sport sedan segment.
Those are just some of our favorites for 2014, but to see the list for yourself, visit Kelly Blue Book’s website. No matter what car you’re driving in 2014 (or ever!), make sure that you’re insured. Drive safe and spend less with SafeAuto!