If you’ve been pulled over by the police while driving, the feeling is not a good one (especially if you don’t have car insurance). Your heart sinks, and you either accept defeat or immediately try and think of a good excuse to get out of a potential ticket.
The most popular excuse that women give is that they’re lost; men on the other hand blame their GPS devices. Males are less likely than females to give the excuse that they were lost in an attempt to explain their wrongdoing.
2. I’m lost and unfamiliar with the roads.
3. I didn’t know it was broken.
4. Everyone else was doing it.
5. I’m having an emergency situation in my car.!”)
6. I missed my turn/exit.
7. I had to go to the bathroom.
8. I didn’t do anything dangerous.
9. I was on my way to an emergency.
10. My GPS said it was the right thing to do.
11. I’m just helping out; I wasn’t even supposed to be driving.
While we can’t help you get out of a speeding ticket, at SafeAuto, we can provide you with affordable car insurance which will keep you ‘Legal For Less!’